Social Icons

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Salman Khan declines to leave "home" for Hollywood

Last year, Shah Rukh Khan gave his reasons for not venturing into the west and this point Salman Khan aforesaid that he won't leave Asian country for Hollywood.

While in city, New Zealand for the tour of his film Dabangg, Salman was asked whether or not he'll think about heading to Hollywood, to that he said:

"No, Hollywood is just too so much. I do not even desire effort my home once operating."

However, once asked if he'll be seen in Punjabi films, the Grand Turk actor expressed nice need if he ever got the chance.

"I did a movie known as Heroes, during which I vie a Sardar. I {actually have} depicted several Punjabi characters however haven't actually worked in an exceedingly Punjabi film. Once I get the chance, I’ll sure fuck. It’s 
an awfully immense and apace growing trade. I’d like to be a section of that."

Salman Khan has 2 films emotional this year, Tubelight and sequel of film Ek Tha Tiger titled Tiger Zinda Hai, aboard Katrina Kaif.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blogger Templates